About Heady Club DC Weed DC Dispensary & Delivery
Welcome to Heady Club DC Weed DC Dispensary & Delivery. We are an Initiative #71 compliant dispensary. Our mission is to provide safe and reliable access to the DC community.
Give our dispensary a try and we promise you’ll never look back.
Our Cannabis Store With Top Quality Cannabis Gifts
Classic & Exotic Strains
Welcome to Heady Club DC Weed DC Dispensary & Delivery. We are an Initiative #71 compliant delivery service company. Our mission is to provide safe and reliable access to the DC community.
Josh D OG (Premium)
Rainbow Kush (Premium)
Cherry Nova (Exotic)
False Head (Premium)
Cherry Punch (Premium)
Our flowers product category features a wide variety of indica, sativa, and hybrid strains, so you can find the perfect strain for your needs. This category is called flowers because it includes the buds of the cannabis plant, which are typically dried and smoked. Whether you’re looking for something to relax with after a long day or you need something to help you focus on a project, we’ve got you covered. Get Your Gift Now
Buy Weed in Washington DC
If you’re looking for a safe, convenient, and reliable way to get your weed, look no further than Heady Club DC Weed DC Dispensary & Delivery. We are DC’s premier weed storefront, and we’re here to make your life easier.
In addition, we know that not everyone is comfortable going to a dispensary, which is why we also offer a discreet and convenient delivery service that brings the dispensary right to your door. If you do not want delivery to your address, we are able to arrange for a safe pick-up location.
Our cannabis store and weed delivery service is committed to providing our customers in the DC area with the best possible shopping experience, and we hope that you will continue to shop with us for all of your cannabis needs.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to safety, security, and discretion, so you can rest assured that your order will be delivered quickly and efficiently. Plus, we offer a wide selection of high quality cannabis products, so you’re sure to find what you’re looking for.
We are determined to provide this service completely within the confines of the law. The regulation I-71 was passed in 2014, and we are proud to be one of the first businesses to operate legally under it. As a result, we follow this checklist in determining customers meet the legal requirements to be served by us.
DC Weed Purchasing Check List
So if you’re ready to experience the convenience of weed delivery, give us a call today! We provide a very reliable weed delivery service. Given current law, you do not need a medical marijuana card to use our gifting service.
Core Values & Ethics
Our clients get the highest quality products. Guaranteed.
Our people are professional. Our drivers will treat you with respect and courtesy
Discreet delivery. Hassle-free experience while we spread information and awareness of cannabis to the world
How to Order Weed Delivery DC
How Does DC Cannabis Delivery Work?
Cannabis delivery in Washington DC is easy with Heady Club. Simply add the items you’d like to your cart, checkout, and we’ll take care of the rest! After ordering successfully, your order will be delivered directly to your door in discreet packaging. We accept cash and Bitcoin donations. For questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re always happy to help!
DC Pick-ups vs Weed Delivery DC - Which is Better?
Marijuana Dispensaries in Washington DC and Medical Marijuana Card
There are many marijuana dispensaries in Washington DC that offer a wide variety of products, including medical marijuana. Medical marijuana is legal in DC but to obtain beyond the quantities permitted by law for gifting requires that it be prescribed by a licensed physician and the patient must have a valid medical marijuana card from the District of Columbia Department of Health. Heady Club DC offers weed delivery services for recreational cannabis to customers in a hassle-free and secure manner.
Smoke Weed in Washington DC
Now you know where to get your marijuana in DC, but where can you smoke DC weed? How can you enjoy recreational marijuana in Washington DC while still staying fully within the provisions of weed laws? In this extensive article we discuss the types of weed DC and strains, smoking weed and eating edibles, how to get the most out of your weed, attaining highness properly in a party or alone, where to smoke weed in DC, and much more. Read more here.
Recreational Weed Laws in Washington DC
Laws relating to recreational marijuana laws, otherwise called recreational weed laws, are straightforward and clearly spelled out, but without caution can easily be broken. The District of Columbia legalized recreational marijuana and it is important to make sure you understand the laws regarding where and how marijuana can be used before purchasing or consuming it.
Josh D OG (Premium)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Yes, weed is legal in DC as of February 26th, 2015. The legalization of marijuana in the District of Columbia was enacted through Initiative 71, which was approved by voters in November 2014. The initiative made it legal for adults 21 and over to possess up to two ounces of marijuana for personal use, grow up to six cannabis plants (with no more than three mature at a time), and transfer (gift) up to one ounce of marijuana. However, the sale of marijuana is still illegal under DC law.
No, you do not need a medical card to order weed delivery in Washington DC. However, if you want to get your marijuana from a dispensary, you will need a medical card.
In order to get a medical card, you must first get a recommendation from a licensed physician. Once you have your recommendation, you can then apply for a medical card through the Department of Health. The process is fairly simple and only takes a few days.
If you don’t want to go through the hassle of getting a medical card, you can always just buy your weed from our online delivery store.
- For orders $100 and over, delivery is free to your location. For orders below this value, we will provide you with our pickup location and arrange a time with you for pickup.
- Our weed delivery services in Washington DC are some of the quickest in the area. We typically deliver within 30 minutes to an hour. We also do preorders and will be there at the agreed time and place. We will never keep you waiting. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at anytime. We’re always happy to help!
Once your order has been received, you will receive a confirmation email/text from us. We will confirm the time and order with you. Driver will also call/text you when he is on the way to your location.
After the delivery, we’ll send a follow up email to make sure you’re satisfied with everything. The follow up email will also include information on how to rate your experience and provide feedback.
- We accept cash and Bitcoin donations. We prefer cash donations but if you don’t have cash or time for the ATM machine, we’ll accept Bitcoin. Sending Bitcoin is very easy if you have Cashapp. We can walk you through the process.
- Our delivery hours are Monday to Saturday, 10.30am to 7.30pm and Sunday from 12noon to 4pm. However, we may be able to accommodate deliveries outside of these hours depending on driver availability.
- Unfortunately, no. Due to the ever-changing laws regarding cannabis, we are not allowed to deliver to specific locations within DC. No federal properties and no school zones. Monuments and Museums are examples of federal properties. Other than that, we’ll gladly go anywhere in DC. Wz
While it is legal to possess small amounts of marijuana in the District of Columbia, it is not legal to buy or sell it. The only way to obtain marijuana legally in DC is to grow it yourself or get it from another person who has grown it. It is important to note that you can only grow up to six plants at a time and they must be kept out of public view. Additionally, you can only give away up to an ounce of marijuana at a time.
Based on this requirement, Heady Club DC runs a weed gifting and delivery service that allows you easy access to the cannabis you need.
You are not required to have a medical marijuana card in order to obtain or possess marijuana in DC unless you want to purchase from a medical dispensary. You can get a medical marijuana card from a licensed doctor in DC. The process to get a medical card entails getting a recommendation from a doctor and then registering with the DC Department of Health. The Department of Health will require you to submit an application, pay a fee, and provide proof of DC residency. If you are approved, you will be issued a medical marijuana card. The approval depends on various factors such as the doctor’s recommendation, proof of DC residency, and payment of the application fee.
If you want to grow more than six marijuana plants, you need to get a medical marijuana card from a licensed doctor in DC. The process of getting a medical marijuana card includes getting a recommendation from a doctor and then registering with the DC Department of Health. The Department of Health will require you to submit an application, pay a fee, and provide proof of DC residency. If you are approved for a medical marijuana card, you will be able to grow up to 12 plants for personal use. However, if you are caught growing more than 12 plants, you may be subject to penalties including jail time.
It is important to note that even though medical marijuana is legal in DC, it is still illegal under federal law. This means that you could still be prosecuted by the federal government for growing or possessing marijuana, even if you are following all of the DC laws. Therefore, it is important to be aware of the risks before you decide to grow or use marijuana.
Overall, growing and using marijuana in DC is legal as long as you follow the rules set forth by the city. If you are caught breaking any of these rules, you could face serious penalties. However, if you use marijuana for medicinal purposes and follow all of the rules, you should not have any problems.
- Because of the permissive laws and the many weed delivery/gifting services in DC, it can be hard to decide which one is best. However, we believe that our quality product and customer service sets us apart from the competition.
The different kinds of marijuana products that you can buy and get delivered include:
- In Washington DC, you are legally allowed to possess up to two ounces of marijuana.
- The simple answer is no. While it is legal to possess and consume small amounts of marijuana in DC, it is not legal to buy or sell it. This means that people who want to use marijuana must grow it themselves or get it from someone who has grown it.
- No. Just like alcohol, you may only consume marijuana in private residences. Additionally, smoking marijuana is not allowed on federal land, which includes all national parks, monuments, and forests.
- In DC, employers are not allowed to fire employees solely for testing positive for marijuana. However, employers may take action if an employee is impaired on the job or if marijuana use violates workplace policies.
- The District of Columbia has decriminalized possession of small amounts. Possession of small amounts of marijuana in DC is decriminalized, meaning that people caught with it will not face criminal charges. Instead, they will be fined. However, smoking pot in public is still illegal and people can be fined up to $5000 for doing so. Additionally, it is important to note that while possession of marijuana is decriminalized in DC, it is still illegal to buy or sell it.
- No, it is not legal to take your weed out of DC. Additionally, it is illegal to drive while under the influence of marijuana. If you are caught with weed in another state, you may be subject to that state’s laws, which could result in jail time and/or fines.